General information about your warranty
You will need to provide us with proof of your purchase to be able to take advantage of our warranty, so it is important that you keep written proof of our purchase.
- Channel and point drains: 5 years
- Designer square towel rails: 15 years
- Jersey round/square heated towel rails: 5 years
- Manhattan curved round heated towel rails: 15 years
- Platino rectangular heated towel rails: 15 years
- Single bars round/square heated towel rails: 15 years
- Ensuite round heated towel rails: 15 years
- Premium round/square heated towel rails: 15 years
- Executive round/square heated towel rails: 15 years
- Accessories round/square: 5 years
- Mirror demisters: 2 years
- Aluminium framed mirrors: 2 years
- MLD heated mirrors: 2 years
- Whisper bathroom heaters: 10 years
- Agate bathroom heaters: 10 years
- Moderno carbon infrared heaters: 2 years
- Stools and shelf: 2 years
- Jaguar range: drains, heated towel rails and accessories - 5 years
If your warranty applies Tranquillity NZ Ltd will
- Arrange for your product to be either repaired or replaced free of charge. Repair or replacement will be at Tranquillity NZ's discretion.
- Meet the cost of the repair or replacement of your product.
This warranty applies only if:
Tranquillity NZ is not responsible for:
- Damage done or repairs required as a consequence of the faulty installation or application of the product.
- Damage done as a result of environmental factors affecting your product which are beyond the control of Tranquillity NZ Ltd.
- Use of components or accessories which are not compatible with your product.
- Parts not supplied or specified by Tranquillity NZ Ltd.
- Damage done or repairs required as a result of any improper use, maintenance, operation or servicing of your product.
- Failure to start due to interruption of or inadequate electrical supply.
- Changes in the appearance of your product or accessories that do not affect their performance.
- Incidental or consequential damage of any kind, including but not limited to costs or expenses resulting from damage to any property.